Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Rocky Mtn Photos
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 21:12:19 -0600

I appreciate the kind offer, Sue, but, at my age, I'm not doing much
traveling any more.  But, I've got a lot of photos and memories to
revisit.  The photo part is a lot easier today with digital than it was
at that time, shooting film.

If I recall correctly, that visit was in May, and, near the top, I was
driving between ten foot snow banks.  I took that Volvo to 11,000ft.,
higher than I ever flew a small airplane. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA