Subject: [Leica] FS: Friday,,,, Freebies......
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 21:37:04 -0000

Frank, if it suits you, I'll take the Nikon to Sony adaptor and pay you
postage to Ireland by Paypal - just let me know the cost in dollars please.

Having just got three adaptors to E mount - M42, Pentax K, and Olympus OM -
at the cheap level (Photodiox), I've found that they all work accurately,
and was just going to order the Nikon one at the cheap end too, but am
curious to know why you are escaping from E mount adaptors?

On Leitz, I have to buy a better (higher end) Leica M to Sony as I have five
Leica lenses, but have mislaid my M to Leica M39 which I need for three of
them, and thus am going to wait a week or so to see how the images using the
other adaptors download. I've had to wait until I've got my my new pc with
LR6 working. I just hate upgrading and having to change my workflow.... :-)

Douglas