Subject: [Leica] Was Bellows now Pentax.
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 19:40:24 -0600

In the late '60s, I bought an Asahi Pentax Spotmatic from Yokohama Camera
Company and imported it myself.  The camera came with some silver putty over
the mirror housing to hide the Asahi label.  It peeled right off, and I
guess it was meant to bypass the Honeywell franchise on the name Pentax
Spotmatic.  It was my first slr, since I learned on an Agfa and a King
Regula rangefinder.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter