Subject: [Leica] Software question
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 00:54:54 -0500

Lluis,

I don?t think Time Machine will give you that level of control directly.

Time Machine will back up to an external disk. The disk can be logical (i.e.
spanning more than one actual hard disk on an external NAS). It?s not
something I would recommend for non-techical people.

On a Linux-based NAS, I would try using mhddfs to span several hard disks as
it handles balancing how much is stored on each hard disk. It?s how I
balance the storage lots of (non-critical) data such as videos across
several hard drives.

Regards,
Spencer