Subject: [Leica] Software question
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 03:14:33 +0100

I?m working with a iMac, I think it would be very interesting if it was
available an app allowing to run Time Machine Back Ups sharing the
information with two or more external discs, in a predetermined manner of
the user (the folders A, B, C -> Disc 1, the Folders F, G, H? -> Disc 2).
Any idea if this exists? I have asked an Apple dealer and said me that this
doesn?t exist?

Thanks in advance
Lluis

Replies: Reply from abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Software question)