Subject: [Leica] OT: International Travel
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 19:46:58 +0000

Here in the UK there's no anti-American feeling. Plenty of Anti-Trump, and a
lot
of confusion, after a year in which we have had Brexit, Teresa May as PM  and
the election of Trump - none of which anyone would have predicted, about
where
the world is going.

Be assured you will be welcome here and everywhere else in Europe as far as
I am
aware.

Peter