Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses on Fuji X Pro 1 Vs Sony A7
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:52:42 -0500

Upgraded the software on my Fuji X Pro 1, got a Fuji brand M adapter and had
a go at it. I can focus it, but even with the MF focus peaking turned on and
with using the enlarged focus are feature focusing was not that easy for me.
Best I can describe it is that you turn the focus ring until the image in
the viewfinder is as pixelated as possible.

I also have a Sony A7 and the kit zoom lens which comes with. When you are
using the A7 with an  mount lens is it any easier to focus than the X Pro 1?

Any hints or suggestions to make manual focusing on the X Pro 1 more
agreeable. Yeah, I thought of that. I am retired and an M10 will get me
divorced and dead, and probably not it that order.

Thanks,

Barney

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica lenses on Fuji X Pro 1 Vs Sony A7)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Leica lenses on Fuji X Pro 1 Vs Sony A7)