Subject: [Leica] SL redux, day 2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 00:08:25 -0500

I think I've set buyers remorse aside a once or twice and walked a mile in
the cameras moccasins and found I was able to do things differently with way
different tools which were just designed differently.
The SL is thought of as a tremendously successful new camera and EVF's have
been out for a few years now I'd let it things i'ts way for a week or so and
see if the whole thing is viable or not.