Subject: [Leica] PC alternatives to Lightroom???
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 18:39:26 -0000

Thanks to everybody for all their suggestions which I've kept for reference.
I better clarify that I DO use LR, but it is ancient - version 1.3 - and the
only reason I haven't upgraded to enable me to shoot and download RAW is
because I dislike the rental idea, but that's just me as I prefer to own
things. Anyway, it's blown up in my face three and a half years later, as I
can't get decent 20x16 prints that are needed for an exhibition from the
fine jpgs I currently get from the camera.

That said, as Frank pointed out, it appears that I'll get Capture One with
the A7ii, so I can wait the couple of weeks to try that out. SilkyPix which
Peter also mentioned have good offers and I'll download that afterwards.

Thanks everybody

Douglas