Subject: [Leica] on.photography: I have a new forum!!
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 20:46:16 -0000

Well I had a look at it, and as yet see no posts other than your own one on
the mission statement, unless I'm doing something wrong, Richard.

I'd like you to define what you mean by photography within the context of
your new forum, Richard, as it's a very broad term and it would be
interesting to see what is deemed to be a restricted topic, and what is
encouraged. That said, I have little enough time to respond to the many
images posted on this forum at the moment, and to write more than a few
words on them, I regard as an achievement. However, perhaps time will be
magically created for me by The Great Photographer in the Sky and I may
become involved, but, sadly the way things are, it's extremely unlikely.

However, I wish you the very best of luck with it.

Douglas