Subject: [Leica] IMG: B&W Cat
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 19:46:28 -0600

After three years of owning my X-E2, I finally tried shooting RAW + a B&W
jpeg.  I didn't realize till now that I could still get RAW when using film
simulation.

Here is our Rosebud in bliss with her head on my wife's wrist.  In the
color version, the tones in the body fur distracted from her face.  Olympus
Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 lens at f/2.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Cats/20170104_MR_Mine_DSF3888.jpg.html

It can be viewed large.  I'm amazed at the lack of grain at 3200 ISO.  This
was a B&W jpeg generated in the camera, and tweaked in Adobe Bridge &
PhotoShop.

--
Alan

(Retired)