Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two Friends
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:10:43 -0500

Some background:

The second Saturday each month, I meet up for breakfast with up to six
photographer friends.  We all were Photo Editors of the UWM POST (the
student newspaper where we all went to school) at different times 1969-77
(I was the first, '69-'70) and all went on to careers in professional
photography (and none of us studied photography!).  At one point, when I
was director of UWM Photo Services, two of these friends had the same
position at the photo services at Marquette University and the Milwaukee
School of Engineering - the three biggest schools in town.

Last Saturday, our group was only three.  Dan brought his new Canon M3 with
a 35mm Summilux on it, and I took a few pictures with a 35 Summicron on my
X-E2.

Dave: <
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Photographers/20170311_MR_Mine_DSF4279.jpg.html

Dave worked with me for 12 years, and is my motorcycling buddy.  We went to
the Isle of Man TT Races in 1993 on Honda VFR 750's (and with press passes).

Dan: <
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Photographers/20170311_MR_Mine_DSF4280.jpg.html

Dan is coming up on 40 years at Marquette University.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978