Subject: [Leica] The "problem" with the M9
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 18:42:55 +0100

Thank you for all your comments, I agree with Gerry too and I have to add
that after that I have the Monochrom, when I take the M9 it is generally
because I want to do color, I remember when I?ve saw this Lady smoking with
her red jacket this made a nice color composition and as Steve has pointed
the cigarette was a important element to consider. But as you know, I can?t
resist the B&W and once I have converted it I?ve liked it too, but on this
case color would be my choice.

I will take a look again following the Bob?s comments, thank you Bob!

I also agree Jayanand, on that day I was visualizing in color but I have
converted some pictures because the tinct across the image was awful

Cheers
Lluis