Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Summilux SL
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:49:22 -0500

Well, we are going first class all the way - using points.  From the time
we get to Beijing until we end up in St. Petersburg, we will be escorted
from place to place with all reservations already made and confirmed.  All
meals are included. A lot of the time will be spent sitting or sleeping on
the train. We will be traveling with two roll-on suitcases - one for
clothes and one for cameras.

If we canceled the trip at this point (which may still happen), I know he
would feel worse about just sitting around listening to his heart beat.

We have appointments with the heart doctor and the lung doctor tomorrow and
we will know more tomorrow afternoon.

I'm in the kitchen, too, making lebkuchen - a Christmas tradition for us.

Thanks!

Tina