Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Shot!
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 17:46:11 -0500

This is my brother Brian. I love his sense of humor. When I told him that I
was going to get my photos together as a retirement project and publish them
as a Blurb book and that I had seventy thousand photos to sort out and edit
his reply was, ?What?s seventy thousand pictures compared to the Pyramids??
Love him! This is also my first attempt to use my iPhone as a camera.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/IMG_0249.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/IMG_0249.jpg.html>

Comment and Criticisms Welcome!

Thanks,