Subject: [Leica] My entry in Dr Ted's ASSIGNMENT= THE COLOUR RED!
From: bernard.degaute at skynet.be (Bernard Degaute)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 17:55:56 +0200

Hello Ted

I'm very happy to notice that you are still full of  ideas and projects .You
probably don't remember me because my last mail was yearssssss ago but your
advises are always in my mind and your books (e.g. "This is our work" of
course) are a source of inspiration and a model of quality to reach.

So at the approach of your birthday, these red lights
(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Leica2017_/Red+Lights.jpg.html) are for
you; there are dim but no problem with a nocti !

Bernard

PS : I take advantage of this mail to greet the crew, specially Lluis (great
street photographer), Nathan and Philippe (Amard, bien sur).