Subject: [Leica] Sony A7 users.... Improve Battery performance.....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 22:27:56 -0800

There is a story on Sony Alpha Rumors that basically says that to improve
the battery life, turn ON the airplane mode.

(Menu ->WiFi -> Second menu choice ->  Airplane Mode -> ON)  ( it was shown
on a A7S, but I think it is the same procedure on all the A7 cameras)

I will set mine up tomorrow. and since I have no use for a WiFi connected A7
camera, I will leave it permanently in that mode.

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Sony A7 users.... Improve Battery performance.....)
Reply from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] Sony A7 users.... Improve Battery performance.....)