Subject: [Leica] What would you conclude?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 14:16:52 -0500

Really sorry to see that from Leica, but then with the M9 et all they are
not what they used to be.  I would give John at FocalPoint lens a call and
see if he could not get your lens up and running again.  It sounds like
cleaning up the helical and removing a dent on the front with careful
re-assembly would get it back in service for a few? hundred dollars.

All the best to you.