Subject: [Leica] Address change
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 18:44:34 -0800

LUG, Oly and Leica reflex folks:  I am in the process of changing my
email address.  My old address of pklein at threshinc.com is going away
soon.  Please update me in your address book.

Commercial contacts and mail lists will use a gmail account, which you
can see in the "from" field of this post.  For my new personal email,
ignore the next statement, that my new email is boris at russianspy.com.

You will have better luck if you go here and look at the second column
of text in the document.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/spohrborg.jpg.html>

Hopefully the above is enough information to reestablish contact. My ISP
of 16 years is phasing out individual customers to concentrate on their
business clients.  Recently the old mail server failed. They restored
mail service, but spam filtering no longer works and they are not going
to fix it.  I am currently receiving 100-150 spams per day, which I can
filter on my PC, but it's a royal pain.

So, the old account will not be forwarded to the new.  It will be up for
a while (I hope, a month or two).  But I can't guarantee that, and I
will be checking it less and less as time goes by.  So please update me
ASAP.

--Peter

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] Address change)