Subject: [Leica] OT- migrating from LR5 to Adobe CC
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 16:20:47 -0800

> On Nov 22, 2016, at 1:10 PM, Bryk Oliver <oliverbryk at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> thanks to everyone who contributed information based on experience.
>
> I assume that a) CC creates its own catalog and b) that once CC works I
> can delete all Lightroom related files (not images, of course).

here?s an idea that works Oliver,

you can even store your photo files on a fast external hard drive, where
they will live without filling up your computer?s hard drive, put CC on the
computer, and designate to store the catalog on the computer, where it will
not use much space. You do your work, and nothing is left to delete.

steve