Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2016: a last outing at Hostal Maruja
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 16:40:01 -0800

aaaaawwwwww  gee whiz life is tough over there?  ;-) ;-) ;-)
Love it, don't go away because when I come back from my visit? With the
great spirit???  :-)  I'm being dropped off over your way as it all looks so
nice, good looking women, great foods, incredible wines how can I go wrong
on my "Re-BIRTH?"  :-)
cheers,
ted  :-)