Subject: [Leica] Trip to Leavenworth
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 07:18:34 +0100

I like 2015 best.

We have a town about 50 km from here, Calpe, which has a large German
population, large enough to organize a proper Oktoberfest every year, with
all the right food, beer, music, muscular waitresses etc. Having been to the
real thing in both Munich and Stuttgart, I can attest to the authenticity.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain