Subject: [Leica] LUG in Dublin?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 17:29:18 -0000

Good stuff, Jayanand, I'm sure we might get some LUG fugitives from the US,
the EU, and elsewhere to come over if they get enough notice. There's plenty
to see and do in Ireland besides golf. While I can play golf, I don't
anymore, so if other people are coming I'll certainly find something
interesting for them.

If we're lucky, depending on circumstances, you may even have a swarm of
Leicas clicking just as you hit the ball :-) So, better not fluff your
shots!
Rgds
Douglas