Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Musicans x 2
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 02:04:43 -0000

Went out for a drink last Tuesday week with a friend to my nearest bar which
is about 200 metres away in Ceoltas Ceolteori na hEireann in Belgrave
Square. There were more musicians than drinkers, and talented too.
Apparently, they are all trainee music teachers, and can really play. Sadly,
I only had my phone and the bar is in the basement, so it's quite dark.

Pic 1.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CCE+music+in+the+bar1.jpg.html
Pic 2
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CCE+music+in+the+bar2.jpg.html

Only had an iPhone 5S with me. I'll bring the X100S with me the next time I
go down on a Tuesday.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs: Musicans x 2)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Musicans x 2)