Subject: [Leica] IMG: Uncolor
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 20:32:31 -0800

Hi Jim,
You just proved me and my quotation correct once again! :-)
You may have fiddled this photo into B&W! Making it a much stronger and
interesting photograph.
But you proved me once again right.  MY?
"REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOOT  B&W!" :-) Is quite true! :-)
Thank you very much and certainly turned this into a very attractive and
interesting B&W photograph!
Much stronger than the colour! WHY? Well the form/shape and overall
appearance is far stronger seen in B&W compared to a "bunch of colour as a
blob!"
cheers,
Dr. ted