Subject: [Leica] IMG: Uncolor
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 23:32:50 -0600

Thanks, Ted.  I like strong B&W, but not all color photos will convert
so well.  When they do, I feel like I have a winner.

I guess, in this one, the degree of transparency really shows you the
"Soul". :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Uncolor)