Subject: [Leica] on.photography: I have a new forum!!
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 21:32:55 +0100
References: <CAF8hL-HnpjxPp28qHPDxmBU-Kzc3e6kLxG50CetHY0uM98K-Mw@mail.gmail.com> <12246385-f0d2-5611-51f1-a2fc294addfe@gmx.de> <CAH1UNJ0nGoFegMGLyXDCuR29M_nsw1fucj_DVOiNatb7+L0nuw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJTEq2_suKYeRs0Oq0QQnxXY_wwjhuHmm2gmL=AnqVcGNkzhpw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-EtpegZRgN-0SiC0=daprqu5XzCGSKm_hxA5dS3udyOcA@mail.gmail.com> <68DECA24891340D89361B9644BB4EF24@Family> <91F8CF43-A7CE-4431-A240-C1767D5BE78F@frozenlight.eu>

Same here Richard?., I don?t have any time.

Maybe you shall focus to a new audience

LLuis