Subject: [Leica] waiting for the national anthem
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 06:53:55 -0400

Of late I've been the ringside doctor for boxing competitions.
This was the 3rd in the 2016 Rocky Marciano Tournament of Champions and
took place at The Harvard Club in Boston.
Harvard types in black bow ties and jackets sat at round tables eating and
drinking while kids from poor towns boxed in the ring.
The finals are this coming Friday.

The picture was taken with my cellphone, an LG K7, which has the worst
camera I have ever used (including my 2002 Coolpix E885), but it got this
image as the folks were stationary for a few seconds, which makes me happy.

Thank you for viewing and commenting :-)
Bharani

Message: 14