Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Art x 3 at Nice
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 18:34:19 -0500

Hi Douglas,

I like the first and the last.  The second one had me puzzled. My son
had a 72 Spitfire, which I worked on occasionally.  I don't recall that
much chrome on the rear of the 1300s.  I did some searching and found
that the Spitfire 1500 has a rear styled like that, so I am now better
educated.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA