Subject: [Leica] PPL: People at Bathala- Douglas B
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:58:38 +0200

Thanks Douglas

Soldiers: their unknown soldier remains rest there if my now limited
portuguese was any help - we were lucky as it was the right time for the
(for us unexpected) changing of the guard and I had to act quickly :-)

Tombs: I've just added this one for you :-)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Portugal-2016/2016-12-Bathala-2-10.jpg.html

Thanks again
Amities

Le 21 oct. 2016 ? 11:34, "Douglas Barry" <imra at iol.ie> a ?crit :