Subject: [Leica] PPL: People at Bathala
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 10:34:37 +0100

I like the wedding, the senorita, and especially the difficulties of the
poor women with obviously dodgy knees (like me) trying to come down the
stairs in high heels with dignity. The three soldiers shot is very good. Are
they there as ceremonial thing or as a reflection of terrorism threats?

Finally, did you get to see the royal tombs when you were there?

Douglas