Subject: [Leica] Leica announces Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 10:03:06 -0500

Mark,

My Leica IIIf, with Summaron 35/3.5, sits on the shelf behind me.  It is
a nice, compact kit.  I would use it, but local film processing has all
but disappeared, except for Walgreen, which I find pathetic.

I have used the Summaron several times, set to hyperfocal distance, on
digital bodies, and it works that way, also.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA