Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cooperative Gulf Fritillary - Jim
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:59:04 -0500

Thanks, Philippe.  I did not know that Peugeot had a drop top. Very
interesting.  The closest I've been to operating a Peugeot came with a
1980 Volvo 260 which, I've been told, shared the V6 engine with
Peugeot.  Drove great, but that was the most complex engine I've ever
owned, and I traded it while it was still running great.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA