Subject: [Leica] Credit Card Fraud
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 18:42:13 -0400

Thanks to Federal law, all your credit cards are protected similarly.

Frank Filippone Red735i at verizon.net
On Friday, October 7, 2016, Tina Manley <tmanley at gmail.com> wrote:

PESO:

Evidently, when Tom took my AmEx credit card in to the post office to pay
for sending some of the prints for the Syrian Refugee Project, he left the
card at the post office or dropped it somewhere shortly afterward. We have
been looking for the card but were not concerned because we figured it was
in a shirt pocket somewhere. AmEx let us know today that there were
multiple fraudulent charges from Las Vegas, including hotel and restaurant
charges. They immediately removed all of the fraudulent charges and issued
a new card.

That is why I like AmEx. Plus the fact that AmEx points are paying for our
first class tickets to and from Russia in January.

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com