Subject: [Leica] LIFE FORCE E-MAGAZINE RELEASE TODAY. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 11:36:50 -0700

Hello Eddie,
I have been asked a number of times "Why hasn't the publisher re-printed the
book given it sold out to the medical profession almost overnight. A stupid
publisher!
An E-book copy has been discussed a couple of times but nothing done about
it! Partly because I couldn't understand how such a beautifully published
"BOOK" would look on the screen.
However since this small presentation of "DOCTOR's WORK" by LIFE FORCE
E-BOOK and the medical images looking so beautiful! I will be looking into
producing a "DOCTOR's WORK." E-BOOK shortly.
Also the other neat medical book! "WOMEN IN MEDICINE! A celebration of their
work!" Some of the CREW own both copies of the real books purchased a few
years ago when it was available,
When we have a firm production time we'll let the crew know for sure,
cheers,
Dr. ted CM  ORDER of  CANADA