Subject: [Leica] Windows 10 Annoyance
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 14:24:29 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1DKFbeCJt4dvUgHgSJ_M0T29qPZQ079OcrbruuVUHfW1Q@mail.gmail.com> <3233c86d874f4018ab33275d47f07d55@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1DsatoP5ap6L4p31mMP3N4vpe7z3rY4mJ6AZd6yDCj0dQ@mail.gmail.com> <038759f3d94546e7a5f95556f56054d4@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1CWXoxyde7sXdPYMrvgztDAu-BOgaRduQmzWAvHZjmEiw@mail.gmail.com> <CY1PR1001MB1097B32AF04F08657F1D64DCB8CF0@CY1PR1001MB1097.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <CA+yJO1Awq9vB69KPtg6rSyF-v2T6fwpciUJYMoVG0nU3Jx-20g@mail.gmail.com> <f94a597e-7b57-d82c-64fb-81306d1f81b8@lighttube.net>

When asleep, my My Book drive wakes up in about 10 seconds when accessed.

Tina, are you saying that you have to physically switch your drives back on?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA