Subject: [Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 01:31:46 -0400

Congrats Ken! That'll pay for a few carbon fiber titanium enhanced lens
caps! I never found what my final bids were on my deals like that but my
hunch is it was way less than an even grand!!

On 9/20/16 7:39 PM, "Ken Carney" <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote:

> My largest print sale was an 11x14 b&w silver print, for $1,000.  I felt

pretty good about it, almost like a vindication of my time and cost
learning
> photography.  That was in retrospect, as I actually don't
remember that much
> of the event.  it was a sale at a charity auction
with an open bar, toward
> the end of the auction.  The purchaser is a
very well-known art collector,
> and when it was hammered down she
collapsed and was carried out.  I presume
> emotions overcame her after
scoring a purchase like that.

Ken

On 9/20/2016