Subject: [Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 21:46:34 -0700

I have a print I bought through the onlinephotographer.com, alias Mike
Johnston by Paul Caponigro and John-Paul Caponigro, his son. What it is is
an inkjet print of two images on one 17x22 sheet; a black and white by Paul
from a 4x5 that I have really liked since I first saw it in the 60's, and a
colour print by his son that complements it marvellously, taken on an iPhone
4. If it works, it works. It would not have been better if Paul had shot his
image on a Leica and John-Paul had used a Hasselblad 100mp back; in fact,
that might have been a worse combination.

Henning Wulff
hjwulff at gmail.com

On 2016-09-20, at 1:41 PM, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at icloud.com>