Subject: [Leica] Leica does not deem the M a professional system?
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:50:50 -0400

Obviously, you have forgotten all the rich PROFESSIONAL Doctors, Lawyers ,
and Indian Chiefs that can afford the equipment now.

It no longer is about making money from the equipment that qualifies you as
a "professional" but rather your paid occupation that affords you the cash
to purchase the equipment.

Or so it seems to me from the Leica advertisement and pricing strategies.

Frank Filippone Red735i at verizon.net