Subject: [Leica] IMG: Finally, a Little Rain
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 15:45:51 -0400

The rain drops are wonderful!!  We still have not gotten any rain.  They
are predicting - 40% chance - for tomorrow but it almost always skips us.
We've been watering regularly.  To get everything watered, it means the
sprinklers are going almost all the time.  Still, we have lost an apricot,
an apple and a plum tree and the huge pecan trees are not looking good.
South Carolina is going to become more like Honduras in the future, I
think, but without the rainy season.  Maybe I should plant mangoes and
avocados!

Tina