Subject: [Leica] RicC PAW-2016-29
From: imra at (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 22:53:57 +0100

Glad to see you're getting your feet wet, Ric.

As for the Zombies, where I have my daily swim, there's an old anti-Napoleon
martello tower which apparently is a Pokemon Go fortress, or whatever, and
there are loads of intent people clutching their phones and wandering
erratically in front of me as I cycle down to the parking area. It's
particularly bad at weekends, and someone will get injured - hopefully not