Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wales
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 11:24:02 +0100

It's dry!! Every time I've been to Wales, it's been pouring rain. I found it
hard to believe that it was Wales - until I saw the flags :-)

On a querulous note, the sculpture of the beautfully manicured hands holding
the rope belies the really hard knarly handed, chipped nail history of
labour. The powers that be needed to force the sculptor to endure a days
rope hauling to sharpen his reality.

Douglas