Subject: [Leica] IMG: Invader
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 14:21:51 +0100

Your abuse of the Dear Leader has probably been noted, Peter, in The
Magnificent Hall of Democracy. Their missiles will soon reach the west coast
of the USA, and the Great March to Final Victory will end in your back
garden. Your fate for such gratuitous insults is unknown, but it's a safe
bet to say The Beloved Sun of Communist Ardour is probably making an anti
aircraft gun just for you. :-)

Douglas