Subject: [Leica] Ideas on LUG Book 2016
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 21:00:58 -0600

I've contributed photos yearly since the year I first summoned the courage
to submit. I have appreciated all the work Jim, Geoff, and now Richard have
put into this huge labor of love. I'll contribute and pay the cost to have a
real, printed book as long as we have someone willing to put in all the work
to produce one. I'm not going to nit-pick about a few extra bucks either
way.

Sue

Sent from my iPhone