Subject: [Leica] IMG: Birthday Party
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 11:02:44 -0700

Hi Jim,

Now that's how a child's birthday party should be covered! A story telling
bunch of neat photos of the activities. The more the memories!

Yep nice to look at today, tomorrow and next week. Imagine the reactions to
these when your Great Grand-daughter is celebrating her 19th? 29th? Older?
Possibly?????????

Oh you may not be here. L A pity!

However, you will be in her memories of her 9th birthday activities because
"My great grandpa took these photos!" As she and her "children"? enjoy your
recorded family moments once again.

One of the many things about family events being recorded is? 40 or 50 years
later, those moments can be re-lived and possibly one's own children can
share their youth with "their children?"

Yeah I know many of you do this or the older CREW members have done it on
more than one occasion!

However how many of you can reach back in time and pull out three ring
binders filled with your "now 62 year old son's" pictures when I used him as
my model sitting in a high chair while I set lights to learn how to set
lights for portraits, as in a studio? J

Oh it was a time, because if I didn't get him in the mood..... A CANDY OR
TWO? J

Usually worked, not more than two or it would be my good wife Irene and
mother of the child telling me to knock it off and give it and young Ted a
rest!  Aaahhh! photos of the past can be so magical when you go back and
re-live the moments once again. And the tears flow so gently down your
cheeks!

cheers,

Dr. ted O.C.