Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 10:19:43 -0500

Yes, it is starting to get more coverage, but nothing like Sandy coverage
was, or Katrina.

I'm usually an apologist for the media, (I was in the TV News business for
years)

Thanks but seeing the devastation, I can't imagine that they would not have
sent staff down instead of relying on station footage and live shots with
the governor.

Thanks

Sonny

--