Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 07:49:05 -0500

Hi Sonny,

Beautiful, delicate flower.

I'm glad that you and your family are safe.  Both the Nashville TV news
and the NBC Evening News have been showing the devastation that has
struck southern Louisiana.  The scenes are heartbreaking, with people
losing everything.  I saw spring flooding in northern Mississippi when I
was growing up, including loss of life, but nothing that compares to
what Louisiana is enduring.  I hope the weather pattern changes to bring
an end to this very soon.  And I hope that Congress will provide some
badly needed aid to the area.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey) ([Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC)