Subject: [Leica] Ethics in photography
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:43:05 +0100

I was in Sacks Fifth Avenues store on Long Island and needed a holdall bag,
and the cheapest one they had was $99.99. I took it the cashier who said
?That will be $9.99?. I said it was obviously wrong to which he politely
replied ?Sir, it is above my pay grade to question the cash register. You
have a nice day? so I did.

As an aside, my wife and I had morning coffee there, and the server said it
was so nice to see a couple in there having coffee adding ?This really is a
place for ?ladies who lunch? but you are very welcome?, it made us smile but
I was the only man in the crowded coffee shop.

Gerry