Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Summer sunset cycling
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 12:31:35 -0700

Hi George,
I found your M8 comment interesting as I too have an M8. It was probably one
of the first bought and delivered in Canada.
Now keeping fingers crossed when writing the following??  :-)
It's been my LEICA dream machine since I received it. I admit there are all
kinds of things I don't have a clue about the camera. However I use it? I
get neat images? What else do I need to know?
It captures my most beautiful Great Granddaughter with magnificent images.
As you all pretty well know by now? I don't give a hoop how cameras worked
during the past 65 years or so. As my concern was always the
"RESULTS/CONTENT OF IMAGE!" How many giggily-watts operated it on was never
of concern. My attitude was? "It's a LEICA, it's the best so take pictures!
How can you go wrong? Oh there's a story or two over the years about me and
smashing, or about too an R model on the front steps of the LEICA CANADA
building in Toronto. But they gave me a new one when the media arrived to
photograph my smashing routine of a multi-thousand dollar LEICA camera. :-)
But my M8 is a fine camera at capturing the scene or situation? I point it
at and it goes... "CLICK!"
Just a passing bit on a beautiful summer afternoon on the west coast of
CANADA! :-)
cheers CREW!
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.