Subject: [Leica] OT: Completely off - Ted's finger inspired artist
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 13:47:58 -0700

Well that's an interesting "head stone."  :-)
Me?
Mine is going to be an M4 super large size as that was my first M-camera.
But carved in stone! With an f.1.0 Noctilux lens. another first of my
earliest lenses. :-)
And on the  back will be cut out with a "computer screen?" or some kind of
screen? Showing images from my career.
With a donation box that any monies derived?
"Will be used as a funding to help a photo student illustrating a "wonderful
natural talent!" But he and his family are economically challenged in having
income for buying gear, so he or she can move into the real world of
photography, whatever category that may be?
So all you young folks remember this, as it may not be too long?
cheers
Dr. Ted Grant CM.